Website Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
If you use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
Interface Polymers Ltd are providing this website and its contents on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website and its contents. Interface Polymers Ltd disclaims all such representations and warranties, including warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of this website and its contents.
This website is provided free of charge and therefore neither Interface Polymers Ltd nor any of their employees or other representatives will be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website and such related services. This exclusion of liability applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) special, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data or software, loss of income, profit opportunity or business, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. However, Interface Polymers Ltd do not exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or any other liability that may not by law be excluded or limited.
Licence to use website.
- View pages from our website in a web browser;
- Download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- Print pages from our website;
- Stream any video files which are embedded in our website; and
- Use our website services by means of a web browser, subject to these terms and conditions.
Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material downloaded from our website.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- Republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- Redistribute material from our website.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
You must not:
- Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
Third party links.
Links to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this website. Interface Polymers Ltd do not control and are not responsible for external websites or their content or availability, and do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. Any access to third party websites linked to this website is made entirely at your own risk.
This governs all testimonials relating to Interface Polymers Ltd that you provide us, whether through our website, by email or otherwise.
You grant to us exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free permission to:
- Alter, edit or amend your testimonials, providing that such changes shall not materially distort the meaning of any testimonial your provide;
- Publish your testimonials on our website and in such other print, electronic and digital media as we may determine from time to time;
- Publish at our discretion, together with each testimonial, the name and logo of the business and the name and job title of the person giving the testimonial.
Interface Polymers Ltd may, from time to time, publish on our website advertisements for employment opportunities within our organisation.
In so doing, we reserve the right to update information concerning the job opportunities posted on our website including, without limitation, job description, candidate requirements, application procedures and application deadlines.
Interface Polymers Ltd makes no guarantee that consideration will be given to all applications for job opportunities; nor do we guarantee that persons meeting the published candidate requirements will process to the next stage of the recruitment process. However, we will ensure that that application process conducted in accordance with all applicable laws, including applicable discrimination laws.
You, the applicant, should keep a copy of all information that you supply as part of a job application. We will not return hard copy job applications to candidates.
This agreement between Interface Polymers Ltd and you, the user, shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of the UK and EU.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Interface Polymers Ltd with respect to the subject matter hereof and cancels and supersedes any prior understandings and agreements between the parties hereto with respect thereto. There are no representations, warranties, forms, conditions, undertakings or collateral agreements, express, implied or statutory between the parties other than as expressly set forth in this agreement.
This information was drafted in January, 2017.